Sunday, August 7, 2016

HAND FOOT AND MOUTH VIRUS

No Urgent Care diagnoses needed this morning when I looked at my hands and feet .  G-daughter came down with Foot and Mouth disease while we were at the beach and even though it doesn't usually effect adults I definitely have a nasty case of it .
I guess I am happy to know what is wrong but !!!!  I feel much better this morning and I am not cold anymore meaning my fever is gone.
I did chores and then had oatmeal for breakfast as usual. I feel pretty normal except where the blisters hurt when I bend my fingers or walk on the ones on the bottom of my feet and toes.
No church for us today but we did have Sunday lunch since everyone is already exposed and since EL also has it and Re thinks BB is also getting it. Hubbie did all the cooking I I didn't touch the kids except for g-daughter maybe I won't spread it around anymore !!!
Aa's family and #1 son's family were the only ones here at lunch.
After lunch hubbie and I headed to the garden. This is the produce from the week plus another 5-gallon bucket that we fed to the chickens of rain busted tomatoes and over grown cukes and squash.
My hens look like they are happy for things to get back to normal around here with all the handouts and extra food.

I also picked up all the extra feeders and waterers in the chicken lots and put 2 of the 4 setting Silkies in brooder boxes with all the Silkie eggs from last week under them. When the eggs aren't gathered in these little setters houses they take it as an open invitation to set and the boxes were cover with hens !
We worked outside all afternoon until it was time to go to the vet's office at 4:00 to pick up Bernie from his first boarding experience.
He was glad to see us and showed no major bad signs of his experience.

The rain poured on us while we were at the vets but stopped before we got home and even though the skies threatened all evening no rain fell here today.
After we got home with Bernie we finished putting all our beach stuff away for another year and I did a load of laundry to get a head start on tomorrow.
I am still feeling normal except for the itching of some of the blisters . They are not supposed to itch but some of mine do. I have noticed quite a few more bumps all over me tonight. My knees especially are covered in blisters.

I am starting to catch up on publishing my vacation blog post tonight. My laptop doesn't do a good job posting pictures so I always wait until I get home and do it on my desktop.
Thanking God for the blessings of the day and praying that He bless me with quick healing.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: