Saturday, August 20, 2016

RAINY MARKET DAY

That alarm seems to get earlier every morning !!!  I feel like I could sleep another night of sleep this morning.
Up at 8am and getting ready for market feeling like I'm in a stuper and with my runny nose I predict I am feeling the effects of a bad cold this morning and maybe that is why I felt so bad yesterday.
As I got ready for market I popped 3 Airborne gummies and kept going.
By the time I got to market my nose was dry and I felt no effects of a head cold .
Market was crowded with customers when I got there and I sold well today thankfully. Hubbie left to stop by Sam's and hopefully beat the rain home to get the lawn mowed.
About 1:00 the sky grew very dark and the rain began to fall quickly filling the parking lot with water to wade through to get to the car.
I stopped at Sav Mor  and Aldi for baking supplies and got rained on at both as I went in and out of the stores. I made a stop at Walgreens to buy some multi vitamins to see if that will raise my energy level.
When I got home around 3:30 the rain has stopped for the moment allowing us to get the Honda unloaded and get inside before it started falling once again.
No lawn mowing was done today as hubbie said the rain started just as he got ready to mow.
Hubbie and I relaxed and watched it rain and just rested for the rest of the afternoon.
Daughter and Josh are attending a wedding of one of Josh's co-workers this evening at Grand Highlands and they had to wait out the rain for over an hour before the ceremony could begin.

We got 8/10ths inch of rain in the gauge at chore time this evening from the rains of this afternoon.
As I did chores I heard little peeps and saw that both the Silkie hens that started sitting while we were on vacation had baby chicks this evening.
Nothing cuter than these little peepers !!!!
I spent the rest of the evening resting and trying to regain some strength for the upcoming week.
As this day came to an end with this beautiful sign from God that He is always with us in all that we do I am humbly grateful for His great love.
God Bless and Good Night.



No comments: