Tuesday, September 20, 2016

FALL BEAUTY AND VOLLEYBALL

G-daughter arrived at 7am and we got our day started. She was in a much better mood this morning and had a nice breakfast while I did the outside chores.
After my breakfast I took her to her Tuesday morning school time.  I left her crying for the second Tuesday in a row but I'm sure she gets over it when one of the teachers picks her up.
I came home today and had devotions then took a short walk. I noticed there is sure alot of brown laves already on the ground.
Hopefully there will be enough left on the trees for some color !!
Today was a beautiful day to play with the settings on my camera for some pretty shots of  Fall's beauty.

 Wonder where all those little white fluffs floating around in the air are coming from ???
Back inside I finished the morning until time to pick up g-daughter doing some house cleaning.
G-daughter was very happy to see me when I went in to pick her up.
She was happy when we got home and ate a good lunch of carrots and avocado.
After lunch she played and I finished my housework then we went outside to enjoy the nice day. It was in the mid 80's again today but the air is dry so it feels pretty good. This September is on the way to setting records for being the warmest and driest on record if we keep going like we are.
She loves to listen to all the outside sounds .
I tried to get her to take a nap but not today !!
We ended our time together with her doing her favorite thing right now, swinging !!

I did chores early today and then got ready to head out to the volleyball game. They are playing Brevard high School today and that is Tif's alma mater so she and #2 son picked me up on their way to the game.
Daughter's JV team won 2 out of 3 sets for the victory.  





Then we also stayed and watched the varsity as they were pretty evenly matched so we expected a great game and they were. North won 3 out of 4 close sets for the victory.

After the game #2 son dropped me off as they were meeting Daughter and Josh for a late dinner. It was almost 9:00 and that is close to bed time for me not dinner time , haha !!!
Another tropical storm was maned today, Lisa, wonder where she will go ???
Karl the last storm is still wandering around out in the Atlantic but is expected to head back out to sea.
Thankful for all the blessings of this day and for a wonderful supportive family.
God Bless and Good Night.




1 comment:

linda m said...

Your pictures from your walk are very pretty. The leaves have been falling around here without turning colors. We have had very little rain but extremely high humidity levels for WI. I can't even mow the lawn until the afternoon because of all the dew. Such strange weather we have had this year. Blessings