Saturday, December 3, 2016

CHRISTMAS PARADE DAY

7amcame really early after a mostly sleepless night and more coughing fits.  I pushed through chores and got ready for market.
There was a beautiful sunrise this morning !!

 I have several orders to fill today so there is no staying home sick today !!
Market was really slow early but warmed up a little as the parade goers came back through and bought some things.
I am thankful for all that I did sell.
I worked on catching up my blog writing while I was there between customers and did a little more Christmas shopping.
Hubbie got out of town and stopped at Sam's Club for some groceries. He tackled the leaves all over the yard for hopefully the last time this season.
As I looked for pictures of the parade to put on my blog I was surprised none of the media outlets had a picture of Santa Claus but everyone of them had a picture of this float which made my heart sing !
All the parade goers coming back through market said it was a good parade and everyone enjoyed it in the nice sunny weather with temps in the 40's.
 After market I stopped at Aldi for baking supplies for next week and made it home just after 3:00.
After we got things unloaded and put away I got out all the Christmas rugs, furniture covers, pillows and bed covers and changed everything out so it looks really festive in here now.
After we did chores and had a light supper of pinto beans and fresh kale greens from our winter garden.
I vacuumed the floors and then took a much needed rest on the couch with a heating pad on my Siatic nerve that has flared up tonight after all the vacuuming.
The news from the devastating Gatlinburg Tennessee fires just keeps getting worse as the death tole grew to 13 now and folks were allowed back into see if their houses and businesses were there or not. Unfortunately for many there was nothing left to see. These are some before and after the fire pictures .




I pray for these folks every day and can't imagine the burdens they now face.
I am very grateful to God for the love and blessings He sees fit to send my way each day.
God Bless, Good Night and Merry Christmas


No comments: