Wednesday, January 18, 2017

HOUSEWORK WEDNESDAY AND A 1977 PIC

Wednesday mornings are always nice as I am alone and unhurried (at least most days) . After chores were done and breakfast dishes put away I headed out in the beautiful sunny morning for a nice walk.
I picked up my pace this morning and would like to get back to jogging some but have to be careful with my knees. Having no knee pain recently has really been nice and I definitely don't want to start it back up.
My Jonquils are starting to bud out in all this warm weather.

I cleaned house today and was able to mop myself out the door and rest in a rocking chair on the front porch with my three outside fur babies !!
Not a usual thing on a mid January day but I'm surely not complaining.
When hubbie came home from work we watched the early news and then did chores. The high temperature was 59 earlier today and it has been dropping this evening already and with the wind that is stirring around there won't be any more porch sitting today.
On the news tonight the determination has been made that 2016 was the warmest year worldwide on record by 1.7 degrees.  This breaks the old record set in 2015.
In January 1977 this is  a picture of my parents house with my brown Subaru parked in front. They raised Cocker Spaniel puppies back then and a couple of the dogs are also in the pic.
My nephew Aaron and his wife now live in this house.
I spent time in my office this evening getting weekly paperwork done and paying bills.  I cannot believe this is already passed mid January in this new year.
Thankful for the blessings God sent my way today.
God Bless and Good Night





1 comment:

linda m said...

What a perfect day in January. It is still on the chilly side here - around the mid 30's - but at least it isn't snowing. We are definitely having a January thaw. Blessings