Saturday, February 18, 2017

OKAY MARKET DAY

A cloudy morning today as I get chores done and get ready for market.
Market was slow to start today as expected with the rain in the forecast.
I am thankful for all that I did sell today.
G-son has been staying after school every Monday practicing for the annual spelling Bee that is being held today at BBCC.

He is not good at faking a smile,haha.

He was a alternate and didn't get to compete but it was a good experience for him.

He left there and went to play a basketball game .
Here he is shooting a couple foul shots.


His team lost again today. The season is almost over as he has one more snow make-up game Saturday after next to play.
I had wound up having an okay day of sales today.
I left market and stopped at Ingles to pick up a couple things for tomorrow's lunch. When I came out of the store I was surprised to have to hurry through a rain shower back to my car.
The rain didn't last long and by the time I reached home we had just gotten a light sprinkle.
Hubbie helped me unload and then we rested and waited to see if the dark clouds still hanging around would bring more rain.
By chore time the sun was trying to peek out just before sunset with no measurable amount of rain for the day.
After supper we watched a UNC / Virginia basketball game which UNC surprisingly ran away with.
Thankful to God for all the blessings of this day and for His amazing grace for all His children.
God Bless and Good Night.

No comments: