Saturday, April 8, 2017

GOOD MARKET SATURDAY

Up and out to get the chores done and get off to market today. It is 38 degrees this morning but thankfully the wind has died so it doesn't feel so bad with the sunshine.
Market was good today . I had one customer who bought 4 caramel, 1 1/2 pound cakes so that made for a good day with all the other things I sold also. Maybe things are going to pick up early this year !
After market I made supplies stops at Aldi and Ingles on the way home. I got here about 3:00 . Hubbie was finishing the mowing after replacing the broken belt on the mower so I unloaded and got things put away .
I rested until these two littles came to stay with me while their mom made some pictures for a friends family.

After they left Hubbie came in from helping #1 son with more sheet rock in his upstairs and we did the evening chores.
I spent some time on the porch this evening enjoying the bright beautiful colors of the blooming Azaleas around the porch.

 
I threw together a separation cage for one of the roosters in the big hen lot as they are starting to fight and both had bloody heads this evening. I will put a few hens in with him after I add a little more fencing to the lot I made for him.
It was after dark when I finished this but the almost full bright moon lit  up the outside almost like daylight  tonight.
Thankful for the blessings of this day .
God Bless and Good Night



No comments: