Wednesday, May 3, 2017

BORING HOUSEWORK DAY

Up to nice day today. After chores I had breakfast while looking up some retirement info on my laptop. We didn't realize how complicated retiring from a job can be. We are having to set up  a special account for hubbie's banked extra days pay to go into so it won't be taxed at a whopping 48%!
I called and got the forms and instructions to get this started after I finished eating.
I took a walk in the warm morning. Our monthly garden pic is a couple days late but here it is.
I came back inside and started baking 3 pound cakes for orders for tomorrow at market. While they baked I ate lunch then did house cleaning .  I even had time for a short vitamin D break after this was finished.
Some days seem pretty boring and today was one of those days. But I need a boring day every now and then to rest my mind !!!
At chore time this evening I peeked in on the newest batch of chicks and they are doing great in their new abode.
The air is starting to feel a bit chilly tonight to begin several days of "blackberry winter" temps for our area with rain and high winds. Put away the short sleeves and pants for a while !!
Spent the evening doing paperwork and paying weekly bills.
Got things ready for market and called it a day.
Thankful for the blessings of this day because I know there were many that I didn't notice I pray that I am always humbly grateful for all the blessings that God sends my way.
God Bless and Good Night.



1 comment:

linda m said...

Isn't it amazing how much money the government feels it can take from us! They make "retiring " seem so easy until you really look into it and find all the "hidden" aspects of how they can get more money from you. Good thing you are finding all the "loop holes" early. Good Job Marilyn!!! Blessings