Saturday, May 20, 2017

BUSY SATURDAY

With a pretty restless night of sleep I dragged myself out of bed this morning to get things done and get to market on time.
Market sales were pretty good today and I am thankful that the season seems to be picking up.
Daughter came by and stayed for a while to help out this morning then went home to do yard work.
After market I made stops at Ingles and Aldi for baking supplies and tomorrow's lunch supplies.
I made it home at 4:00 and hubbie stopped mowing long enough to help me unload and get things put away.
While he continued mowing I rested and drank hot tea to sooth my still sore scratchy throat.
G-daughter came to stay with us while her mom and dad and brother went to a birthday cook out at a friends house this evening.
She was active as ever.



G-son had a soccer game earlier today and his team won again so he was happy.
Hubbie and I took turns getting our chores done tonight and watching g-daughter as she investigated everything around .
After her mom and dad picked her up about 8:30 hubbie and I relaxed for the rest of the evening. I am still battling a sore throat and feeling pretty bad again tonight.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night.


No comments: