Sunday, May 14, 2017

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY 2017


Up on this beautiful Mother's Day Sunday morning to get chores done and get lunch started before heading to church.
All the kids are coming today so we did some extra cooking this morning. We had a big beef roast in the crock pot , we boiled potatoes and fresh corn on the cob, and I started another crock pot full of mac and cheese before we left.
Church was good today and some special mom's were recognized, the youngest, oldest and the one with the most kids and grandkids in attendance today.
We came home to get green beans and cheese biscuits cooked and then everyone had a nice lunch and visit.
I love love love my Mother's Day gifts from the kids. I have been wanting one of these fit bits that track everything for a long time.

My card was special.

I also loved that all the kids were here and everyone had a really nice visit.
After they all left hubbie and I cleaned the kitchen then relaxed outside for a little while .
We decided to move some of the kids playthings under the covered patio so we don't have to wash them out each time the kids want to play in them.
We moved the hammock outside and took the net off so we can keep it under the patio and dry and we can just hook it on the frame when we want to lay in the hammock. Which lately hasn't been very often !!!
Anyway we'll try this arrangement for a while.
We did chores and then worked on some more retirement papers for hubbie .
I hope all the mothers out there had a day as special as mine and I wish for all of you daily blessings on all that you do.

I am humbly grateful to God for the gifts of the kids that He choose for me. I am so proud to be their mother and I pray that God continues to bless each of them as they journey through this earthly life.
God Bless and Good Night.




1 comment:

linda m said...

Happy Mother's Day to you. So glad you were able to spend it with family. My son called me and we chatted for a while. Then he told me that he and my d-in-love will be flying to WI in July to help me celebrate my 70th birthday. I was elated. Praise God.