Saturday, May 13, 2017

BUSY BEFORE MOTHER'S DAY MARKET

Up early on a cool morning to get ready for market. The rains of last evening left a layer of moisture on everything this morning.
We made it to market on time and found only one customer waiting today who bought all of my white little eyelet pillows. I have got to tie myself to a sewing machine in the coming days to replenish my craft supplies at market.
I had a pretty good day of sales today as folks look forward to Mother's day celebrations tomorrow.
Daughter brought her breads out and stayed and helped with sales all day. Josh has been in Dallas Texas all week on Boys and Girls Club business and is flying in this afternoon.
We left market and she went home and went to Ingles and Aldi for baking supplies and groceries for next week.
I got home at 3:15 and hubbie helped get things unloaded and then he started weed eating.
I rested then went up to the garden and we planted the plants I bought yesterday and put cages around some of the tomato plants that are already getting pretty tall.
As I came back inside I saw that this lawn chair was occupied by a resting butterfly.
We did chores then hubbie grilled a couple small steaks and some asparagus I picked up today for our supper.
Daughter and Josh went to the  Equestrian Center down in Tryon tonight and it was a beautiful evening for a jumping competition.

D-in-love sent this pic of g-son  getting a corner kick during his soccer game this morning . His team won 15-2 to remain with only one loss on the season.
A quiet evening to catch up on some computer time and then an early bed time to catch up on some rest sounds really good to me tonight.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and looking forward to worshiping my Lord tomorrow.
God Bless and Good Night.



No comments: