Saturday, June 10, 2017

BEAUTIFUL SATURDAY MARKET DAY

A beautiful Saturday morning as we get chores done and get ready for market. The weather today is sure good for business.
I had a busy market day today  thankfully. Daughter and Josh came by for a visit and she helped through one of the busy spirts I had today. Hubbie left early going by the produce stand and then Sam's on his way home to get the grass mowed before it got so hot.
After market I shopped at Harris Teeter for on sale eggs and at Ingles for baking supplies and groceries.
I came home and stopped at #1 son's house to check out his upstairs where he and hubbie were painting the ceiling and walls today.
It is really turning out good and g-son should be very happy with his new space.
I came on to the house and unloaded and put things away.
I rested out in the sunroom and then went to check on the setting hen at Aa's house. Yay , she has one little chick that had just hatched when I got there.
I've said it many times but it is always true , there is nothing cuter than a baby chick. She still has 10 eggs under her so maybe she will have a good hatch.
I came home and did chores and then cleaned out the two chick boxes that I emptied yesterday.
Everything we moved yesterday is doing fine today.
Hubbie switched trucks with #2 son so son can pull the new boat to the lake tomorrow. He has an older 1/2 ton pick-up and hubbie's truck is a 3/4 ton with a heavy duty rear end made for towing things.
Hubbie and I spent a relaxing evening and I'm getting an early bedtime to try and make up for the lost sleep of this past week.
Thankful for the blessings of this day .
God Bless and Good Night.


No comments: