Tuesday, June 6, 2017

RED SKY AT TWILIGHT -- SAILERS DELIGHT

G-daughter R's arrival at 7:15 this morning got the day started early . I didn't sleep well last night and feel sluggish this morning.
I loaded all the bed and furniture covers and throw rugs in the Honda before we left and after I dropped g-daughter R at play school I stopped back by the laundry . With the clouds looking like it might rain anytime I spent some extra drying time there and only had these 3 rubber backed rugs to hang out here to dry. I used this little rack as it will be easier to grab them inside if the rain starts.
I took a short walk after I got all the laundry put away and got the 3rd weekly regular load of laundry started in the washer.
The Magnolia tree in the back yard has a lot of blooms on it this year but they are opening slowly.
These Hostas that are planted along the chicken lot fence are really getting some good fertilizer and these blooms are the biggest Hosta blooms I have ever seen.
After I picked g-daughter R up she slept while I ate a quick lunch then I fixed her lunch when she woke up. She really loves the fresh strawberries I got yesterday.
What happened to the days of her just picking up the extra shampoo and soap bottles and dropping them into the bath tub ?????
We went outside and played with the cat and she had to get some swinging time in.
It was hot out there in the sun so we came inside and she discovered playing in the ball pit wasn't fun without someone to play with.
She loves hats and says "yee haw" continually when she has one  on.
Siesta time ?????
After running from room to room playing ........
She plays so hard and then crashes just as hard !!!!!
After d-in-love picked her up I rested until hubbie got home. Talked to #2 son who gave me some bad news as one of his friends, Ryan Pace , had passed away from cancer yesterday. So sad for such a young man who leaves behind a wife and 2 young children. May God comfort his family.
Hubbie and I finished chores here and went over to Aa's to give the goat her 4th and last shot today. Hopefully she will be okay and her leg will heal.
We came home and gleaned the garden finding a couple "sweet" Cayenne peppers and a couple Pepperoncini .

 These are some of the plants I got at the flea market and have never tasted sweet Cayenne and only pickled Pepperoncini so tomorrow I will let you know how both of these taste. It is too late tonight to be eating raw peppers as I don't want to deal with heartburn.
I wish there was a clear place to get a pic of this gloriously red sky this evening after the sun went down.
The entire outside had a red glow tonight.
I am going to bed early tonight to try and make up for the lost sleep of last night.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night.









1 comment:

linda m said...

G-daughter R is just so cute. Love the pictures of her that you post. She would wear me out with a ll her energy. We got our A/C fixed yesterday, just in time since the temps are really warming up. Beautiful sky pic. Blessings