Sunday, June 11, 2017

WORKDAY SUNDAY

Whew !!!! Slept in too much this morning and was late getting chores done and getting things ready for church.
I did have time to cut some of the Oak Leaf Hydranga blossoms for a communion table bouquet before heading to church.
I had greeter duties today and then we had a guest speaker today as our senior pastor is on vacation this week.
We headed home right after church and took the chicken breast out of the pressure pot where they have been cooked and kept warm through church and hubbie put them on the grill. I went to the garden and gathered lettuce and onions for our first wilted lettuce of the season, yum is was delicious.
Along with the wilted lettuce and chicken breast we had corn on the cob, green beans and boiled new potatoes. Our lunch guests were daughter , #1 son's family and Aa who came in to grab a bite between hay bailing and hauling.
After everyone left hubbie finished mowing the lawn and I cleaned in the kid's playroom and took the old twin bed out and stored it in the basement. #1 son is bringing another bed to replace it this evening that won't take up as much space in the room.
I had an entire garbage bag of broken toys to throw away. I still have more cleaning to do in there maybe later in the week.
This is the bed son brought in and put together tonight.
Hubbie is going to make me a top for it so I can store some things on it and I'll put all the stuffed animals on it.
#2 son and Tif spent the day at the lake trying out their new boat and had a wonderful time.


Hubbie's truck pulled the boat up the mountain fine this evening so that was a relief to hubbie that his transmission was fixed.
Getting ready to start another busy week with this being the work day week that d-in-love still works everyday and both grands will be here.
Thankful for the wonderful blessings of this day and for the love of my dear Savior Jesus Christ.
God Bless and Good Night

1 comment:

linda m said...

Great pictures. Blessings