Monday, August 7, 2017

BACK TO REALITY MONDAY

Ahhh  back to reality this morning with the arrival of  g-son and g-daughter R at 7:30.
It is nice to have hubbie here everyday now to take the early shift. I didn't sleep well last night so I was glad to get a few extra zzz's.
I did chores and had my breakfast just as g-daughter was finishing hers. It is a cloudy drizzly morning and there was 1" of rain in the gauge from last nights hard rain. the high temp today is supposed to stay in the upper 70's.
I got the weekly laundry started and then made some phone calls and returned some messages from last week.
I started breaking the basket of green beans I picked last night and hubbie helped and even g-daughter R broke some which she thought was hilarious !!! She also discovered she liked eating sweet cherries and got them all over her face for a scary look !!!

G-son wanted lunch early so we all took a bean breaking break and had lunch with him. G-daughter R almost went to sleep in her high chair so hubbie layed down in her bed with her until she went to sleep then he got up and went outside to spray some bees nest that we found in the covered patio.
I finished 3 loads of laundry and then finished breaking the beans while she slept.
Daughter and g-daughter I came by for a visit and both girls slept through the visit.
We had a small break through today when g-daughter R asked to go to the bathroom and sit on the potty. She didn't do anything yet but this is the first time she has actually sat on the potty.
She was really proud of herself just for that so I think she will be easily trained.
After d-in-love picked the kids up I did chores and then started canning beans. I had more than I expected so I had to run the canner twice to get these 11 quarts pressured and added to the count for this season.

Thankful for the blessings of this day and for the grace and love of my Heavenly Father.
God Bless and Good Night



No comments: