Friday, October 20, 2017

ANOTHER BUSY FRIDAY

Uhlhhh !!!!  I am getting soooo tired of this coughing and nose blowing !!!  Thankfully I sleep pretty well and don't have problems during the night. Up at 7:15 to greet both grand girls  on his cool foggy morning.
I did chores while RL had her breakfast.
I took RL to preschool while hubbie stayed with IR so she could get a morning nap.
I came home and had breakfast and then started baking cakes. I baked 12 caramel, 1 strawberry filled white cake, 1 coconut, 1 pound and 1 peach wine cake along with 1 pan of brownies.
I had to turn the ovens off midway through and go pick up g-daughter RL. Traffic was horrific on this Friday and as I crossed over the interstate it was standing still . Glad to get RL and get home by the backroads before they become crowded with folks getting off the I-26 looking for different routes.
Both g-daughters napped when I got home through our lunch. Hubbie went up to his wood working shop to cut out another NC state form some old wood he has to replace the one I sold Thursday.
IR's nap didn't last long enough for me to get my baking restarted so hubbie only got the one state done and had to come back inside and take care of her out in the sunroom so she wouldn't wake up RL who took a good almost 2 hour nap.
I baked the rest of the cakes and then got RL her late lunch after she helped me get all the baking things put away.
These two are hilarious some times !!!!  RL wants to share now but probably won't when IR gets old enough to take what she offers !!!!



After they were picked up hubbie and I did chores and watched the news while waiting for IR to come back to stay here while daughter and son-in-love went over to Bold Rock brewery to hear a young man that graduated from North High School sing. Canaan Cox is very good and daughter believes he is getting ready to make the big time as he is very good. He sings country music. He sure packed the house tonight.



While they were there hubbie and IR watched TV, well hubbie watched TV anyway !!!!
I iced all my cakes and got things ready for market.
Daughter came back after IR about  9:30.
Hubbie went to bed and I finished all my market preparation and got into bed about 11:30.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: