Thursday, October 12, 2017

G-SON ON TV

Up early to greet both g-daughters on this market day Thursday. I got chores done while hubbie and RL had breakfast.
We all got ready and headed out, I dropped RL off at her pre-school and took IR to market to meet up with hubbie.
We got set up and then gave IR her first bottle. She was in a good mood today. Sales were slow early.
Connie, son-in-love's mom picked up IR about 10:45 to spend the afternoon with her at daughter's house.
Hubbie left to get his errands done and I had a pretty good day of sales thankfully as the day wore on.
I left market and ran my regular errands and stopped at Aldi and Walmart on my way home.
I made it home about 4:00 and hubbie helped me unload and get things put away.
We relaxed for a little while as hubbie just finished mowing the lawn and is really fighting his head cold which was made worse by all the dust kicked up by the mower.
We watched the news and g-son's interview was on this evening and I was so proud of him as he sounded so confident and grown up.

After the news hubbie went up to clean up some of the limbs and brush the trimming crews left yesterday and I did chores.
I have some Fall hatching chicks !!!  When I moved the older hens out into the garden tractor I was thinking about selling them but haven't decided for sure yet. But anyway since I don't have any chicks out of these hens this year and they are the last of the Dominique breed I have so I decided to let the 2 little setting Silkies try and hatch some chicks.
This first Silkie has several chicks already hatched today.
Hopefully it won't get cold too fast so these little ones can get older and feather out.
We came inside and watched the local high school play a football game on TV. The local TV station WLOS has a Thursday night lights game each week and this week it was North Henderson hosting West Henderson. Unfortunately the home team lost the game 15-0 but it was a very good game.
G-daughter RL loves to stand in her yard and watch the cattle graze.
Thankful for the blessings of this day as I strive to glorify His name in all that I do.
God Bless and Good Night.


1 comment:

linda m said...

Blessings and have a great weekend.