Friday, October 13, 2017

MORNING GLORIES

Another week almost gone and it doesn't even seem like we've had any Fall yet . Both g-daughters arrived on time this morning to get the day going. Hubbie has a really bad cold and cough so he is trying to keep his distance this morning and the girls are having a hard time understanding why Pawpaw isn't holding them today??
I went out to do the morning chores and these Morning Glories in the garden were just glorious today.


I took RL to preschool and came back to a happy little IR watching her morning cartoons.

I baked cakes all morning, 12 caramel, 2 chocolate, 2 pound and 1 blackberry wine plus 2 pans of brownies.
For a late lunch hubbie gathered some late season vegetables for our lunch.
Add some frozen chicken breast and put on the grill and we had a wonderful fresh tasting lunch.
After we ate hubbie went outside for some fresh air and g-daughter IR and I relaxed . She loves rolling around now and also loves watching animals on TV. This was the animals at the North Carolina State Fair.
Her mom picked her up and then hubbie and I relaxed and watched the news on TV.
I went out to do the chores and tried to check out the newly hatched chicks but mama had moved then in a back corner but she had left an empty nest. I think I put 7 eggs under her and she has a 100% hatch.
I took a short walk before coming inside to try and stretch out a knotted muscle in my hip. I could feel it after bath last night and it was a really large lump but after resting all  night and rubbing it with pain gel several times today it is shrinking and not so painful.
I came inside and started icing cakes and getting things ready for market.
My nose is starting to run tonight so I'm afraid hubbie has shared his cold and sore throat with me, yuck !
I got everything ready for market and got into bad at 11:30 .
Thankful for the blessings of this day and for all the answered prayers of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: