Thursday, December 14, 2017

MARKET DAY WITH A LITTLE HELPER

Typical hectic Thursday morning with both g-girls here , getting chores done, getting ready for market, getting everyone breakfast.
I dropped RL at her preschool and she was back to her normal happy self today thankfully. IR and I met hubbie at market. She went to sleep on the way as usual and slept while we unloaded and got set up.
I had her bottle and fruit ready when she woke up as daughter had an early morning today and IR hadn't eaten since about 5:30.
She liked getting to sit in my highchair that I have at market since RL used to come here all the time when she was about IR's age.
Connie ,IR's other g-ma is sick today so hubbie had to stay all day at market and help take care of her.
She is always very good and all the vendors just love her. Leslie our manager likes to hold her and walk around with her.
I had a good market day today with all the orders picked up and sales from the table being surprisingly good.
We left when market closed and I went to the bank and hubbie went to the dump with our trash and recyclables. IR went to sleep as soon as I left the market and hubbie met me at Aldi and we switched vehicles and he brought IR home in my Honda and I did my shopping at Aldi and Walmart in his truck. With the whooping cough cases in the county continuing to grow into the upper 30's with more and more people exposed to it we are still not taking IR into crowded places as much as we can help it.
Walmart was ridiculously crowded even this far from Christmas and I promised myself if I find myself needing to come back to Walmart before Christmas I am coming very early in the morning or very late at night to avoid these crowds of ill tempered shoppers !!!
I met daughter in the driveway on my way home after she had picked up IR.
Hubbie helped me unload both vehicles and get things put away then it was chore time.
After chores we watched the news of the "C" ,Chloe, winter storm that is dropping snow across the country but is staying north of our area.

I worked on some projects on the computer tonight and got an early bedtime .
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night



















1 comment:

linda m said...

Why is it that people get so ill-tempered at Christmas time? Blessings