Thursday, December 7, 2017

SLOW COLD MARKET ON THIS PEARL HARBOR DAY

This was one of "THOSE" mornings and I can never quite put my finger on why these happen some days.  Anyway we greeted both g-daughters today and seemed to be having a routine morning.
I got ready for market while hubbie got RL her breakfast and then I went out to do the morning chores. I guess that's when things got a little off kilter because when I came back inside and looked at the clock it was already time to be leaving for pre-school so we hurried through the rest of the getting ready and I was only about 10 minutes late getting RL to pre-school but felt helter skelter from the rushing around.
Hubbie met IR and I at the market after we dropped her off and IR slept through our getting things unloaded and set up.
Then hubbie walked around with her which is her favorite thing to do especially since market is all brightly decorated this time of year. I love to have someone dressing in Christmas outfits with me !!

Connie picked her up a little after 10:00 and then hubbie left to take care of his errands.
Market was pretty slow today but I am as always thankful for what I did sell.
It is almost comical today to listen to the weather folks try their best to predict how much and when snow will fall tomorrow.
After I left market I went by the bank which was very crowded then stopped by Pet Smart to pick up Sadie a warm coat to wear since she is having trouble staying on her warming pad in this cold weather.
I went by Adi but didn't stop because the "snow" word had everyone grocery shopping and there didn't look like there was even one parking spot .
I stopped by my insurance agents office to pay our home owner policy then came home to thankfully get out of the flurry of folks on the streets.
Hubbie helped me unload then we emptied some things out of one of the storage buildings to make room for #2 son's and daughter's things that need to be stored there.
We got back to the house just in time to get chores done and get inside to get warm.
I spent time on the couch tonight not feeling very well but hopefully I'm just tired and low on energy because I haven't eaten hardly anything today.
We watched some old Christmas music shows tonight and then went to bed early to hopefully wake up to a winter wonderland tomorrow morning with predictions of snow starting in the early morning hours now.

Today is the day we remember all the brave souls that lost their lives in the attack on Pearl Harbor that started the involvement of the USA in World War 11.

Thankful to God for a blessing filled day and for the love He sent through the greatest gift of all , the birth of a Savior for all mankind.
God Bless and Good Night