Monday, December 4, 2017

TYPICAL BLAH MONDAY

Monday morning always comes too early for me !!
Greeted both g-daughters a little after 7am today to get another week underway .
I did chores and then took RL to preschool. She is always glad to get back to school which makes me so happy when she sees the church and starts yelling "school day yay" .
I came home to have breakfast then get laundry started before fixing IR her breakfast when she woke from a short morning nap.
I spent the morning getting the laundry done and then we headed out to pick up RL. I always take her a couple chicken nuggets to eat as soon as she gets in the car.
She's 2 going on 16 and wanting to move while she drove  !!!!
We drove across town to Southern States and picked up our month supply of chicken feed while both girls slept.
We didn't walk today as my hip is still hurting and sore from my misstep yesterday.
I had to stop at Ingles and get cat food and batteries for the Christmas toys that RL spotted this morning and while I was inside both girls woke up while sitting with hubbie in the car.
We came home and everyone had lunch.
Then it was play time with all the new batteries making the toys come to life. RL picked this walking musical reindeer as her favorite today.


IR liked the dancing Santa the best !

Both girls were not their usual playful selves this afternoon. I think IR may be cutting a tooth and have no idea what is ailing RL. Maybe she just has the Monday Blahs !!!
After they left hubbie and I did chores and then I got the seeds out of a bunch of pumpkins hubbie brought in when he found a produce seller depositing them at the land fill last week. That will give me plenty of seeds for a spring worming of all my chickens. Pumpkin seeds are a natural way to worm hens without having to worry about eating the eggs.
We had to finish this by flashlight as darkness caught up with us today.
I did more decorating tonight in the sunroom and got my snowman, snowflake, apple trees all ready in there. I had a few minutes just to put my feet up in front of the faux fire place and enjoy the beauty of the season.
#2 son and Tif had some pictures made with Tif's family a couple weeks ago and they are so good.

Tif and #2 son, Tif's  half-sister and her husband and 2 kids, Tif's step-dad and mom and Tif's half-brother. 
Thankful tonight for the blessings of this day and praying for God's guidance for #2 son, Tif, daughter and son-in-love as they look for their next home.
God Bless and Good Night and Merry Christmas