Friday, March 9, 2018

ACC TOURNAMENT BASKETBALL

T.G.I.F.   is  how I feel this morning as I crawl out from under the warm covers into another cool low 20's morning.  It will feel good the next 2 cold mornings to get a few extra minutes under the warm covers.
There was thick ice to break this morning as I did chores. I took RL to pre-school and came back to have breakfast while IR napped.
She woke up just as I finished mine and had her breakfast. While she bounced in her bouncy hubbie and I cleaned house.
We left a little early to pick up RL and stopped by a truckload sale place but didn't find but a couple things. Saw sis-in-law Sandy in there and had a nice visit.
We picked RL up and then stopped by Johnson's produce to see what fresh vegetables they have. Only got some little tomatoes and cucumbers as everything else looked like typical winter produce.
We came home and had lunch with IR while RL napped. I did my baking after I ate. I baked 6 caramel, 1 pound, 1 blackberry wine and 1 pan of brownies and was just putting the last ones in the oven when RL woke up.
She was in a bad mood this afternoon and mostly just wanted to sit in my lap and snack.
These two ........


 They switched toys ........
After their moms pick them up hubbie and I did chores and then watched this gorgeous sunset.
I came inside and  settled in to watch the semi final games of the ACC tournament.
D-in-love took g-son and RL to the Flat Rock Playhouse tonight to see the special play to celebrate Dr. Seuss.  RL only made it for half the show but g-son got to stay for the entire play with a friend who brought him home.

While I iced my cakes I watched parts of the Virginia/Clemson game which Virginia won and then watched the UNC/ Duke match-up while getting things wrapped and ready for market.
UNC won the game and for the second night in a row we got to bed after midnight from watching basketball games !!!
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night

No comments: