Friday, March 23, 2018

ANOTHER COLD WINTRY SPRING DAY

Only one g-daughter this morning as RL is going to the doctor at 9:00 to get checked out for her fever.
I took advantage of not having to make a trip to pre-school this morning and slept in a few minutes.
The chickens didn't seem to mind staying in their warm houses a few extra minutes on this 28 degree morning.
Back inside I had breakfast and then fixed IR her breakfast and bottle.
Hubbie did some house cleaning this morning while I baked. As my baking increases we will need to switch our cleaning day back to Tuesday since my Fridays will be busy baking days.
Today I baked 6 caramel, 1 chocolate, 1 coconut, 2 pound and 1 blackberry wine cakes. I have 2 orders tomorrow for 4 cakes and with Easter coming next week I should end this month on a good sales note.
IR and hubbie had their lunch at regular time and I had a late salad lunch before I went over to Aa's to give the baby goat his midday bottle.
When I came back home #2 son was here printing some papers on my computer. He said they had their house pretty much set up and were getting help from her family tonight to get the cement table top in place to see if it was going to work out.
After son left hubbie, IR and I went to Ingles to check out a special sale they are having this afternoon.
IR was picking out stuff to buy !!!
We got home and settled in to rest until daughter got here to pick IR up.
Not too many late March days do we need a fire in the wood stove all day .
This crazy weather just keeps getting crazier as we are expecting more snow for our area tomorrow.
The high today was 53 degrees but tomorrow is supposed to be a very raw cold day maybe pushing 40 for the high with snow and cold rain falling.
After daughter and IR left hubbie and I got the chores done and then I iced cakes and got things ready for market .
Thankful for the blessings of this day and RL only having a virus and feeling better already later today. 
God Bless and Good Night




No comments: