Saturday, March 3, 2018

GOOD MARKET DAY

Another thankful morning to still have power after another very windy night. Especially thankful since late last night as hubbie walked outside with the dogs he saw a fire on the lines at our transformer. But thankfully it burned out and left a small limp hanging from the line that we could see this morning.
I got chores done and we got things loaded and headed for market.
I had a much better day this Saturday even with the cooler temps and still high wind gust.
Hubbie hung around  for a little while and then left to get home and reposition some boards he has been drying to re-floor an old trailer we have.
I left at regular time and thought about stopping at Aldi on the way home but when I passed the store the parking lot was overflowing so I decided to get the few things I needed at Ingles.
I made it home at 3:15 and found hubbie and RL waiting for me. #1 son worked today as his construction company is so far behind because of all the rain and g-son had his "meet the coach" soccer meeting this afternoon so d-in-love left RL here.
After a snack for all of us I played with RL.
About 3:45 daughter and son-in-love brought IR to stay also while they went to get tattoos. Daughter was getting a small rose on the inside of her wrist with IR's name as the rose stem. Son-in-love is getting the outline of the state of NC and the word home on his shoulder.
The girls entertained each other .

We all had a nice visit as everyone came to pick up the girls at the same time. After they all left hubbie and I went out to do the evening chores.
At least the wind has died down this evening but the temps are still cool compared to the last month.
These little purple Crown Vetch blooms are braving the cooler temps and poking their heads up all along the driveway bank.
Everything and everyone seems to just be holding our breath to see what this March weather will be. I have hopes of an early spring but you never know in some March 's in the past we have had our biggest snows of the season. Guess we will all wait and see what Mother Nature has in store.
Hubbie and I relaxed this evening and watched UNC / Duke basketball game between cooking sweet potato casserole, turnip greens and deviled eggs for tomorrow's "Thanksgiving" lunch.
Thankful for the blessings of this day and for the health that hubbie and I are blessed with.
God Bless and Good Night


No comments: