Monday, March 19, 2018

YES IT'S MONDAY !!!!

This picture that daughter took before she left for work this morning pretty much sums up most Monday mornings around here !!! And daughter's caption for the pic is spot on !!!
And sometimes Neena and Pawpaw think about just joining IR in the crying mood !!
I got chores done and took RL to pre-school where she went in happily looking forward to some special treats today.
I came home and had my breakfast then fed IR and fixed her morning bottle. She took a short nap and I got laundry started.
I spent the morning putting away last weeks laundry and taking turns with hubbie caring for IR who was not really happy today. She's not as fussy as the last couple days of last week but probably just has a weekend hang-over today.
Hubbie and IR rode along with me to pick up RL and then we went to Southern States to pick up chicken feed. The girls were awake for most of the trip bickering over their toys until RL finally fell asleep.
Hubbie sat in the car with IR while I ordered the feed. The guy that loaded the feed was an old friend that we haven't seen in a very long time and when he stuck his head in the window to look at the girls he scared IR and she screamed all the way home waking RL up.
They both calmed down and we all had lunch. RL said she wanted some mac and cheese and I happened to have some SpongeBob shaped noodles which she loved.
In fact both girls loved their lunch so much that did want to take turns with their bites so while I fixed drinks hubbie had to use both hands !!!!
After we all ate we played and I finished laundry . 
 The weather is cloudy with misty rain falling this afternoon so no outside play which disappointed RL.
Our March weather continues to be very unpredictable as now a stronger snow storm is poised to welcome in spring tomorrow night. Toby is pounding the northeast with their 4th Nor'easter in less than 3 weeks .

And the chance for our area to get snowfall is becoming greater as the temps fall.

It's like Winter is trying to leave but keeps coming back in the door saying "oh and just one more thing" !!!
After the girls left we did the evening chores in a light rain. 
The first hatch of the season as this 2nd setter started to hatch today. She has 4 chicks already I think out of the 6 large  coo coo maran / Araucana eggs she was sitting on.
I'm still in a quandary about what to do with the little red Silkie that has sat on 13 eggs now for over 4 weeks ?? 

May God always help me to be humble in all I do.
God Bless and Good Night





1 comment:

linda m said...

Poor little grand-daughters. Guess they aren't Monday people. Love the little violet saying. Blessings