Monday, May 7, 2018

CLOUDY COOL MONDAY

Monday morning alarm seems to sound  a little earlier each week !!   Both g-daughter's arrived around 7am to get this week started.
I got chores done under a cloudy sky and the 52 degree temp that feels really cool and damp.
I took RL to pre-school and then came home to have breakfast while hubbie fed IR .
I fixed her a bottle and then gathered the weekly laundry.
I worked on laundry until it was time to go pick up RL while hubbie worked some outside and IR napped.
RL was tired from her active day  and went right to sleep when we started home. Hubbie carried her inside and put her on the couch.  Hubbie, IR and I had lunch and then he took IR out in the sunroom to feed her a bottle and I went back downstairs and back to the laundry.
I was surprised that RL slept her nap out because I could hear IR chanting and playing all the way in the basement with the door closed.
When RL woke up I fixed her a snack then these two played the afternoon away inside since the clouds look like rain could fall any minute.
Sometimes it is the most entertaining thing to just watch these two girls.


After they left hubbie and I did chores listening to the distant thunder and wondering if the storms would reach our area but so far the clouds and thunder is all we have gotten all day.
I walked around the house this evening because I didn't want to take a chance on getting to far away from the house in case the rain came.
I marvel at the beauty of spring color around the yard this year as my Iris are really putting on a show.


The snowballs in this old fashioned Snow Ball bush are white and beautiful.
I wished I had taken my telephoto lensed camera when I spotted Pumpkin the cat sitting out in the midst of all these yellow Buttercups. This is the best pic my cell phone would do.
Some of the clouds started to break up this evening making some really gorgeous sky color scenes.
 I didn't see the bird in this photo until I downloaded it tonight !!!!
Thankful for the undeserved blessings of this day and for the love of Jesus Christ.
God Bless and Good Night