Tuesday, May 22, 2018

SLOW DAY AND 1958 and 1978 MAY MEMORIES

Woke to a really cloudy morning and the laughter of the g-girls as they came in together this morning.
I got chores done and took RL to pre-school.  She complained about the sun being in her eyes and I gave her the extra sunglasses I had.

She asked several times to stay home today so the end of the full time school year is probably coming at the right time.
She always runs right in and starts playing when we get there so all is well.
I came home, had breakfast , fixed IR a bottle and then did some ironing and sewing. I finished this full adult size apron and matching bonnet before it was time to go pick up RL .

Hubbie and IR rode with me on this last pick up day for me in this school year.
RL had another good day and ate her chicken nuggets and fell right to sleep on the way home.
She took a good nap while IR hubbie and I had lunch then hubbie went outside for a while to work on mowing with the push mower in the spots he can't ride while I played with IR.
RL woke up and had a snack and then her and IR watched cartoons and played.
I had a Curb Market board meeting at 3:30 at the market so I left hubbie with both girls and headed to town.
Only 4 of our board members made it to the meeting but we got a lot discussed and made some key decisions.
I made it home at 5:45, daughter was still here since she also had a meeting after school and she worked on some things for market on my computer for a while before she and IR went home.
I did chores then rested.
I have not felt good all day. I feel like I could sleep all day, have no energy at all and my joints are more achy than usual. I really hope I am not getting sick.
I skipped over these May decade photos of me enjoying some flowers back in May of 1958. I remember this little circle bed outlined with rocks in our yard many years after these pics.


By the look of the smile on my face I was having fun with my friend Sally back in May of 1978.

I am going to bed early tonight to get a good night's sleep and see if that helps.
Thankful for the blessings of this day.
God Bless and Good Night


1 comment:

linda m said...

Hope you are feeling better. Blessings